We are looking for job applicants who are US citizens or green card holders only.

Frequently asked questions


A W2 job in the USA refers to a type of employment where an employer withholds income taxes, Social Security taxes, and Medicare taxes from an employee's paycheck. The employer is responsible for reporting the employee's earnings to the IRS using a W-2 form at the end of the year.
In a W2 job, you are considered an employee, and your employer is responsible for withholding taxes and providing certain benefits (like healthcare). In contrast, a 1099 job, often associated with independent contracting, means you are self-employed, responsible for your own taxes, and typically do not receive benefits from the client or employer.
No, not all full-time jobs are W2 positions. Some full-time positions, especially in the gig economy or certain industries, may classify workers as independent contractors (1099) rather than employees (W2). It depends on how the employer categorizes the job.
Benefits of W2 jobs may include access to employer-sponsored health insurance, retirement plans (like 401(k)), paid time off (such as vacation and sick leave), workers' compensation, and unemployment benefits. Employers also often provide training and advancement opportunities for W2 employees.
Yes, as an employee in a W2 job, you are responsible for paying federal and state income taxes, as well as payroll taxes, which include Social Security and Medicare taxes. These taxes are typically withheld from your paycheck by your employer.
Yes, you can negotiate your salary and certain benefits when accepting a W2 job offer. It's common for employers to consider negotiations for factors such as salary, bonuses, vacation time, and sometimes even remote work options.
At the end of the tax year, your employer will provide you with a W-2 form, which details your earnings and taxes withheld. You will use this form to complete your federal and state income tax returns.
Yes, there are various tax deductions and credits available to W2 employees, such as deductions for mortgage interest, student loan interest, and contributions to retirement accounts. Consult a tax professional or use tax software to maximize your deductions.
Yes, you can switch between W2 and 1099 positions, depending on job opportunities and your preferences. Keep in mind that the classification of your employment may affect your tax responsibilities and benefits.
W2 employees have various labor rights and protections, including minimum wage, overtime pay, workplace safety, and access to certain benefits. Labor laws and regulations vary by state, so it's essential to be aware of your specific rights.

Remember that employment laws and regulations can vary from state to state and may change over time, so it's advisable to consult with a legal or tax professional for personalized advice on your W2 job-related questions and concerns.